Daniel WereeHave been business relationship for 3 years, great partner for Nickel Cobalt Alloy!
Carolina FasioOn-time delivery. And support is good and fast.
0.50mm Magnetic Sensitive Wire For Zero Power Consumption Magnetic Sensitive Sensor
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Coiled Or In Reel
Magnetic Sensitive Sensor Alloy Wire,
Zero Power Consumption Magnetic Sensitive Wire,
Permanent Magnet Alloy Sensitive Wire
Magnetic Sensitive Wire is a thin wire used in zero power consumption magnetic sensitive sensor, also known as Wiegand Sensor. Zero power consumption magnetic sensitive sensor is composed of a special processed dual-state alloy wire with magnetic sensitive function and induction coil wound around.
When exposed to an alternating external magnetic field, a Magnetic Sensitive Wire will initially retaining its magnetic polarity. However, when the external field reaches a certain threshold, the polarity of the wire segment will abruptly reverse. This polarity switch occurs within a few microseconds and can generate a distinct current pulse in a fine copper coil wrapped around the ferromagnetic core. This pulse is strong enough to activate logic circuits and can be used to energize low power electronic chips. This self-powering capacity of zero power consumption magnetic sensitive sensors helps make them more reliable – and safer – since they can provide signals for alarm systems without external power sources.
Advantages of Zero power consumption magnetic sensitive sensor
No sensor other than Zero power consumption magnetic sensitive sensor combines the advantages below:
- Output voltage pulse of 3-5V without input and driver microprocessor. It is specially proper for intelligent instruments requires Zero power consumption. For example, sensors powered by battery.
- In the frequency range of 0 ~ 20kHz, the amplitude and width of the output voltage pulse (about 20 μs) are constant. Ultra low speed ("zero speed") detection could be realized without the change of the relative motion velocity between the sensor and the permanent magnet.
- The working distance between the sensor and the permanent magnet can reach 15mm, and the output voltage is not less than 3V. When the distance is above 30mm, the output voltage is more than 100mV.
- Working temperature range: -196℃～＋300℃
- The sensor outputs a pulse signal only when the polarity of the excited magnetic field is jumping. This characteristic makes the Weigand sensor very stable and enhances the anti-interference ability.
- The amplitude and width of the output pulse are independent of the relative velocity between the sensor and the external magnet and remain constant.
|Working magnetic field strength(Hμ)
|Working magnetic induction intensity(Bμ)
|Specific hysteresis loss(Pμ)
|Linear Expansion coefficient(20-300 °C)
- Diameter 0.50mm
- Diameter 0.25mm(in process)
- Proximity Sensors
- Autonomous Wireless IoT Sensor Units
- Battery Free Multiturn
- Low Frequency Wireless Power Transmission
- Kinetic Energy Harvest (e.g. Mag-drive Pumps)
Suzhou Xunshi New Material Co. Ltd- referred as XUNSHI hereafter, is a professional manufacturer of high-performance alloy products. XUNSHI is engaged in supplying high quality and cost-effective Superalloy, Anti-Corrosion Alloy, Precision Alloy, Special Stainless Steel and Magnetostrictive Material to customers worldwide.
· Highly experienced in alloy industry
· Top experts of industry in China
· Advanced technology and process from top famous institutes in China
· Advanced devices through whole production and inspection process
· Strict quality control system
· Company motto: best service, most value
· Smart sales policy
Service Items of XUNSHI
· Non-standard product research and pre-production
· Fabrication of products
· Cutting, splitting for sheets and plates in stock
· Heat treatment (Solution treatment, aging harden treatment, anneal, spring temper, quench etc.)
· Surface finish (peeling, gridding, polishing)
· Logistics service
· Customized packing service (also for exporting)
· Import and export (XUNSHI is certificated)
· Document translation
· Hard-to-find material sourcing
Customers of XUNSHI
Customers of XUNSHI are all over China (Taiwan and Hong Kong included). And we are exporting to USA, Canada, Italy, UK, Poland, Greece, Russia, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, South Korea, North Korea, India, Argentina, and Brazil and so on. Customers from 30+ countries trust us.
Where is XUNSHI
A- XUNSHI is in Huaqiao, Kunshan, 215332 China, which is very closed to Shanghai.
B- Xunshi is around 80KM from Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG).
C- 20KM from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport
D- 20KM from Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station
E- You can contact XUNSHI sales for a pickup service.