Daniel WereeHave been business relationship for 3 years, great partner for Nickel Cobalt Alloy!
Carolina FasioOn-time delivery. And support is good and fast.
Hot Forged Nickel Cobalt Alloy GH4169 Round Bar High Temperature Resistance
|Equal Grade||N07718, Inconel 718, GH169||Melting Range||1260°C~1320°C|
|Density||8.24g/cm3||Spec||GB/T 14992, GJB 2611A|
|Diameter Range||20mm~500mm||Delivery Condition||Heat Treated Or Not Heat Treatment|
|Surface||Bright Or Black||Product Name||Nickel Cobalt Alloy|
high temperature nickel alloys,
cobalt based alloy
GH4169 Nickel Alloy Hot Forged Round Bar for High Temperature Application
A-ONE ALLOY supplies GH4169 in various of forms. We have plenty of hot forged round bar, size range diameter 20~300mm and we could make customized sizes within 3 weeks and make fast delivery.
GH4169 has high strength, good toughness and has good corrosion resistance in high and low temperature environment. The supply state can be solid solution treatment or precipitation hardening state.
Long term working temperature range: -253°C~650°C. Short time working temperature up to 800°C.
|Weight(%)||0.08 max||17.00~21.00||50.00~55.00||1.00 max||2.80~3.30||0.20~0.80||0.65~1.15||Rem|
|Weight(%)||4.75~5.50||0.006 max||0.010 max||0.35 max||0.35 max||0.015 max||0.015 max||0.300 max|
- Good mechanical properties – tensile, fatigue and creep-rupture
- Yield tensile strength, creep, and rupture strength properties are exceedingly high
- Highly resistant to chloride and sulfide stress corrosion cracking
- Resistant to aqueous corrosion and chloride ion stress corrosion cracking
- High temperature resistant
- Age-hardenable with a unique property of slow aging response that permits heating and cooling during annealing without the danger of cracking.
- Excellent welding characteristics, resistant to postweld age cracking
- Turbine disk, ring, casing, shaft, blade, fastener, elastic element, gas pipe, sealing element and welded structural components, etc.
- Turbine rotor in liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen rocket engines.
- Various elastic components and grillage used in nuclear industry;
- A variety of components used in the petroleum and chemical industries.
Forms of supply
Cold drawn bar