Daniel WereeHave been business relationship for 3 years, great partner for Nickel Cobalt Alloy!
Carolina FasioOn-time delivery. And support is good and fast.
Corrosion Resistance High Strength Alloys , Alloy 59 Machining Nickel Alloys
|Equal Grades||Nicrofer® 5923 HMo， Alloy59，UNS N06059，W.-Nr. 2.4605，NiCr23Mo16Al||Forms Of Supply||Sheet, Plate, Strip, Rod, Bar, Pipe/tube, Forging, Wire|
|Spec||ASTM B574 Rod And Bar||Density||8.69g/cm3|
|Product Name||High Strength Alloys||Certification||ISO9001|
nickel based alloys,
cobalt based alloy
Alloy 59 with Excellent Corrosion Resistance and High Mechanical Strength
Alloy 59 is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with an extra-low carbon and silicon content. A-one Alloy is ready to supply high quality Alloy 59 products to customers from worldwide.
Chemical composition (%):
Cr=22.00~24.00, Fe≤1.50, C≤0.010, Mn≤0.50, Si≤0.10, Mo=15.0~16.5, Co≤0.30, Al=0.1~0.4, P≤0.015, S≤0.005 –per ASTM standard
ASTM B622 seamless pipe
ASTM B619/626 welded pipe
ASTM B575 sheet and plate
ASTM B574 rod and bar
ASTM B575 strip
ASTM B564 forging
- Outstanding resistance to a wide range of corrosive media under oxidising and reducing conditions
- Excellent resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion and freedom from chloride-induced stress-corrosion cracking
- Excellent resistance to mineral acids, such as nitric, phosphoric, sulphuric and hydrochloric acids and in particular to sulphuric and hydrochloric acid mixtures
- Excellent resistance to contaminated mineral acids
- Good corrosion resistance to hydrochloric acid over the whole concentration range up to 40 °C (104 °F).
- Good workability and weldability without susceptibility to post-weld cracking
- Approval for pressure-vessel use with wall temperatures of –196 to 450 °C (– 320 to 840 °F)
- Approved in NACE Standard MR0175, to the highest Level VII for sour gas service
- Components in organic processes involving chlorides, particularly when acid chloride catalysts are employed
- Digesters and bleaching plants in the pulp and paper industry
- Scrubbers, reheaters, dampers, wet fans and agitators for incinerator gas and flue gas desulphurisation (FGD)
- Equipment and components in sour gas service
- Reactors for acetic acid and acetic anhydride
- Sulphuric acid coolers