Daniel WereeHave been business relationship for 3 years, great partner for Nickel Cobalt Alloy!
Carolina FasioOn-time delivery. And support is good and fast.
Wire Rod UNS N07080 Nickel Chromium Alloy For Automotive Engine Fasteners
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Equal Grades||GH4080A(GH80A), W.Nr 2.4952, UNS N07080, Nicrofer 7020 Ti, NiCr20TiAl||Forms Of Supply||Round Bar, Wire Rod, Wire, Fastener|
|Spec||ASTM B637||Application||Automotive Engine Fasteners|
|Product Name||Nickel Chromium Alloy||C||0.10 Max.|
high strength alloys,
nimonic 90 bar
UNS N07080 Cold Heading Wire Rod for Automotive Engine Fasteners
NIMONIC ALLOY 80A (UNS N07080) is a wrought, age-hardenable nickel-chromium alloy, strengthened by additions of titanium, aluminum and carbon, developed for service at temperatures up to 815°C (1500°F). It is produced by high-frequency melting and casting in air for forms to be extruded. Electroslag refined material is used for forms to be forged. Vacuum refined versions are also available. NIMONIC ALLOY 80A is currently used for gas turbine components (blades, rings and discs), bolts, nuclear boiler tube supports, die casting inserts and cores, and for automobile exhaust valves.
|Weight(%)||0.10 max.||1.00 max.||1.00 max.||0.015 max.||18.00-21.00||1.80-2.70||0.50-1.80||3.00 max.||Rem|
- Good creep resistance performance at temperature 650°C~850°C.
- Good resistance to oxidation at temperature 650°C~850°C
- Good cold and hot work performance
- Good resistance to fatigue in serve work conditions
- Gas turbine components such as blades, rings and plates, etc..
- Bolts used in temperature and stress limit
- Combustion engine exhaust valve and other high strength parts.
- Nuclear boiler tube bracket,
- High temperature springs
A-ONE ALLOY supplys high quality wire rods to fastener manufacturer in China mainland who receive regular orders from customers in EU area.