Daniel WereeHave been business relationship for 3 years, great partner for Nickel Cobalt Alloy!
Carolina FasioOn-time delivery. And support is good and fast.
Hot Forged Wire Nimonic 80A , Temperatures Below 815°C Round Bar Nimonic Material
|Equal Grades||UNS N07080, W. Nr. 2.4952, 2.4631||Density||8.1g/cm3|
|Forms Of Supply||Bar, Rod, Wire, Plate, Sheet, Pipe||Spec||ASTM B 637|
|Product Name||Nimonic 80A|
high strength alloys,
nimonic 90 bar
Nimonic 80A Hot Forged Round Bar for Service at Temperatures up to 815°C
NIMONIC 80A is a wrought, age-hardenable nickel-chromiumalloy, strengthened by additions of titanium, aluminum and carbon, developed for service at temperatures up to 815°C (1500°F). It is produced by high-frequency melting and casting in air for forms to be extruded.
Electroslag refined material is used for forms to be forged. Vacuum refined versions are also available.
NIMONIC 80A is currently used for gas turbine components (blades, rings and discs), bolts, nuclear
boiler tube supports, die casting inserts and cores, and for automobile exhaust valves.
|Weight(%)||0.10 max.||1.00 max.||1.00 max.||0.015 max.||18.00-21.00||1.80-2.70||0.50-1.80||3.00 max.||Rem|
- Good creep resistance performance at temperature 650°C~850°C.
- Good resistance to oxidation at temperature 650°C~850°C
- Good cold and hot work performance
- Good resistance to fatigue in serve work conditions
- Gas turbine components such as blades, rings and plates, etc..
- Bolts used in temperature and stress limit
- Combustion engine exhaust valve and other high strength parts.
- Nuclear boiler tube bracket,
- High temperature springs
Forms of supply