Daniel WereeHave been business relationship for 3 years, great partner for Nickel Cobalt Alloy!
Carolina FasioOn-time delivery. And support is good and fast.
10-500mm OD Soft Magnetic Alloys Round Bar with High Saturation ASTM A801
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||Iron-cobalt Alloy||Spec||ASTM A801|
|Equal Grades||HiperCo50, Supermendur, 1J22, Vacoflux||OD||10-500mm|
|Magnetostriction||60-100ppm||Product Name||Soft Magnetic Alloys|
soft magnetic iron,
soft iron material
Permendur Soft Magnetic Alloy Round Bar with High Saturation ASTM A801
Permendur is an equal grade of HiperCo50-ASTM A801 Type 1 UNS R30005.
A-ONE ALLOY supplies Permendur round bar with diameter range from 10mm to 500mm. And, for customized sizes, please contact our sales department for confirmation.
In fact, we are working with one customer to produce Permendur bar of diameter 2mm.
A-ONE ALLOY has rich experience of supply Permendur parts, machined and heat treated. What's more, we are able to help our customers to improve the design of product.
We provide special service for R&D projects and MOQ could be lowered to 5kg for these projects.
We keep in stock of round bar diameter 24mm, 39mm and 45mm.
In fact Permendur has the highest magnetic saturation of all soft-magnetic alloys and excels in application where this attribute is needed. Hiperco 50 maintains its strength after heat treating making it your best choice for application that experience high forces (e.g. rotating parts).
Designation: ASTM A801 − 14:
Standard Speciﬁcation for Wrought Iron-Cobalt High Magnetic Saturation Alloys (UNSR30005 and K92650)
- Highest magnetic saturation in all soft magnetic alloys
- High Curie point-980°C
- High magnetostriction
- Special motors for the aerospace industry
- Electromagnets for medical applications
- Electrical generators
- Specialty transformers
- Pole pieces for electromagnets
- Magnetic bearings
- High magnetic flux devices and instruments
C=0.010, Mn=0.05, Si=0.05, Co=48.75, Nb=0.05, V=1.90, Fe=remainder
- Forging Billet—Hot-worked and surface prepared by grinding.
- Hot-Rolled Bar, Plate, and Strip—Hot-rolled, hot- rolled and acid cleaned, and hot-rolled and mechanically cleaned.
- Cold-Finished Bars—Centerless ground.
- Cold-Rolled Strip
- Cold-drawn Wire
- Machined part per customers' drawing and specification, heat treated or not heat treated.