Daniel WereeHave been business relationship for 3 years, great partner for Nickel Cobalt Alloy!
Carolina FasioOn-time delivery. And support is good and fast.
High Soft Magnetic Alloys Saturation Iron - Cobalt Round Bar Hiperco50
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||Iron-cobalt Alloy||UNS No.||R30005|
|Equal Grades||Permendur, Supermendur, 1J22||Certification||ISO 9001|
|Product Name||High Soft Magnetic Alloys||High Curie Point||-980°C|
soft ferromagnetic materials,
soft iron material
HiperCo50 is an iron-cobalt alloy used in magnetic components requiring high permeability at and above 15 kG (1.5 T) or high magnetic saturation.
HiperCo50 High Soft Magnetic Alloys Saturation Iron-Cobalt Round Bar
In fact Hiperco50 has the highest magnetic saturation of all soft-magnetic alloys and excels in application where this attribute is needed. Hiperco 50 maintains its strength after heat treating making it your best choice for application that experience high forces (e.g. rotating parts).
Designation: A801 − 14:
Standard Speciﬁcation for Wrought Iron-Cobalt High Magnetic Saturation Alloys (UNSR30005 and K92650)
- Highest magnetic saturation in all soft magnetic alloys
- High Curie point-980°C
- High magnetostriction
- Special motors for the aerospace industry
- Electromagnets for medical applications
- Electrical generators
- Specialty transformers
- Pole pieces for electromagnets
- Magnetic bearings
- High magnetic flux devices and instruments
- Forging Billet—Hot-worked and surface prepared by grinding.
- Hot-Rolled Bar, Plate, and Strip—Hot-rolled, hot- rolled and acid cleaned, and hot-rolled and mechanically cleaned.
- Cold-Finished Bars—Centerless ground.
- Cold-Rolled Strip
- Cold-drawn Wire
- Machined part per customers' drawing and specification, heat treated or not heat treated.