Daniel WereeHave been business relationship for 3 years, great partner for Nickel Cobalt Alloy!
Carolina FasioOn-time delivery. And support is good and fast.
Hot Forged Nimonic Alloy 80A Round Pipe Temperature Below 815°C For Springs
|Equal Grades||UNS N07080, W. Nr. 2.4952, 2.4631||Density||8.1g/cm3|
|Melting Range||1320-1365°C||Forms Of Supply||Bar, Rod, Wire, Plate, Sheet, Pipe|
|Spec||ASTM B 637||Product Name||Nimonic Alloy|
high strength alloys,
nickel chromium alloy
Hot Forged Nimonic Alloy 80A Round pipe Temperature Below 815°C
NIMONIC 80A is a wrought, age-hardenable nickel-chromiumalloy, strengthened by additions of titanium, aluminum and carbon, developed for service at temperatures up to 815°C (1500°F). It is produced by high-frequency melting and casting in air for forms to be extruded.
Electroslag refined material is used for forms to be forged. Vacuum refined versions are also available.
NIMONIC 80A is currently used for gas turbine components (blades, rings and discs), bolts, nuclear
boiler tube supports, die casting inserts and cores, and for automobile exhaust valves.
|Weight(%)||0.10 max.||1.00 max.||1.00 max.||0.015 max.||18.00-21.00||1.80-2.70||0.50-1.80||3.00 max.||Rem|
- Good creep resistance performance at temperature 650°C~850°C.
- Good resistance to oxidation at temperature 650°C~850°C
- Good cold and hot work performance
- Good resistance to fatigue in serve work conditions
- Gas turbine components such as blades, rings and plates, etc..
- Bolts used in temperature and stress limit
- Combustion engine exhaust valve and other high strength parts.
- Nuclear boiler tube bracket,
- High temperature springs
Forms of supply