Daniel WereeHave been business relationship for 3 years, great partner for Nickel Cobalt Alloy!
Carolina FasioOn-time delivery. And support is good and fast.
Pollution Control Incoloy Alloy N08825 High Performance Nickel Iron Chromium
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Equal Grades||UNS N08825, Alloy 825, W.Nr. 2.4858||Density||8.14g/cm3|
|Forms Of Supply||Forging, Round Bar||Melting Range||1370-1400°C|
|Curie Point||.<-196°C||Product Name||Incoloy Alloy|
high temperature steel alloys,
high temp alloys
N08825 high performing nickel-iron-chromium alloy Chemical Processing
Alloy 825 is a high performing nickel-iron-chromium alloy with additions of molybdenum, copper, and titanium. The nickel content is sufficient for resistance to chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking.
A nickel-iron-chromium grade with addition of molybdenum and copper, Alloy 825 has excellent corrosion resistance.
|Weight(%)||38.0~46.0||22.0 min||19.5~23.5||2.5~3.5||1.5~3.0||0.6~1.2||0.05 max||1.0 max||0.03 max||0.5 max||0.2 max|
- Excellent resistance to reducing and oxidizing acids
- Good resistance to stress-corrosion cracking
- Satisfactory resistance to localized attack like pitting and crevice corrosion
- Very resistant to sulfuric and phosphoric acids
- Good mechanical properties at both room and elevated temperatures up to approximately 1000°F
- Permission for pressure-vessel use at wall temperatures up to 800°F
- Chemical Processing
- Oil and gas well piping
- Nuclear fuel reprocessing
- Components in Pickling equipment like heating coils, tanks, baskets and chains
- Acid production
Forms of supply
- Pipe & Tube (welded & seamless)
- Pipe Fittings
- Weld Wire