Daniel WereeHave been business relationship for 3 years, great partner for Nickel Cobalt Alloy!
Carolina FasioOn-time delivery. And support is good and fast.
Forging Incoloy 825 Alloy , Stress Corrosion Cracking Resistance Incoloy Material
|Equal Grades||UNS N08825, Alloy 825, W.Nr. 2.4858||Density||8.14g/cm3|
|Forms Of Supply||Forging, Round Bar||Melting Range||1370-1400°C|
|Curie Point||.<-196°C||Product Name||Incoloy Alloy 825|
iron nickel chromium alloy,
high temp alloys
Nickel-Iron-Chromium alloy Incoloy 825 stress-corrosion cracking
Incoloy 825 is a Nickel-Iron-Chromium alloy with additions of Molybdenum and Copper. It has excellent resistance to both reducing and oxidising acids, to stress-corrosion cracking and to localised pitting and crevice corrosion. It is also especially resistant to sulphuric and phosphoric acids.
Incoloy 825 is also known as Nicrofer 4221, Superimphy 82 and Ferrochronin 825.
|Weight(%)||38.0~46.0||22.0 min||19.5~23.5||2.5~3.5||1.5~3.0||0.6~1.2||0.05 max||1.0 max||0.030 max||0.50 max||0.20 max|
- Excellent resistance to reducing and oxidizing acids
- Good resistance to stress-corrosion cracking
- Satisfactory resistance to localized attack like pitting and crevice corrosion
- Very resistant to sulfuric and phosphoric acids
- Good mechanical properties at both room and elevated temperatures up to approximately 1000°F
- Permission for pressure-vessel use at wall temperatures up to 800°F
- Chemical Processing
- Oil and gas well piping
- Nuclear fuel reprocessing
- Components in Pickling equipment like heating coils, tanks, baskets and chains
- Acid production