Daniel WereeHave been business relationship for 3 years, great partner for Nickel Cobalt Alloy!
Carolina FasioOn-time delivery. And support is good and fast.
Pipe Tube Incoloy 800 HT Alloy , Creep Rupture Strength Iron Nickel Chromium Alloy
|Equal Grades||N08811,||Spec||ASTM B 409, B 408, B 407, B 564|
|Form Of Supply||Bar, Forging, Ring, Plate, Sheet, Wire, Strip, Pipe, Tube||Density||8.0g/cm3|
|Melting Range||1350～1400℃||Product Name||Incoloy 800|
iron nickel chromium alloy,
high temp alloys
Incoloy 800 HT Alloy with High temperature strength and creep rupture strength
Incoloy 800H, and 800HT are nickel-iron-chromium alloys with good strength and excellent resistance to oxidation and carburization in high-temperature exposure.
The nickel alloy is dual certified (800H/HT) and combines the properties of both forms. Incoloy 800H/HT alloy was intended for high temperature structural applications. The nickel content makes the alloys highly resistant to both chloride stress-corrosion cracking and to embrittlement from precipitation of sigma phase. The general corrosion resistance is excellent. In the solution annealed condition, alloys 800H and 800HT have superior creep and stress rupture properties. Today, most suppliers, including A-ONE ALLOY, only carry the dual certified 800H/HT alloy.
|Weight(%)||30.0~35.0||19.0~23.0||39.5 min||1.5 max||0.06~0.10||0.75 max||1.0 max||0.015 max||0.15 max||0.60 max|
- High temperature strength
- High creep rupture strength
- Resistant to oxidation and carburization in high temperature environments
- Good corrosion resistance in many acidic environments
- Good resistance to many sulfur-containing atmospheres
- Ethylene furnace quench boilers
- Hydrocarbon cracking
- Valves, fittings and other components exposed to corrosive attack from 1100-1800° F
- Industrial furnaces
- Heat-treating equipment
- Chemical and petrochemical processing
- Super-heater and re-heaters in power plants
- Pressure vessels
- Heat exchangers