Daniel WereeHave been business relationship for 3 years, great partner for Nickel Cobalt Alloy!
Carolina FasioOn-time delivery. And support is good and fast.
Thickness 0.04-2.0mm Inconel Nickel Alloy 718 Cold Rolled Strip ASTM B670 UNS N07718
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Equal Grades||Inconel 718, Alloy 718, Haynes® 718, Nicrofer® 5219, Allvac® 718, Altemp® 718||Forms Of Supply||Round Bar, Rod, Wire, Sheet, Plate, Strip, Tube, Pipe, Forging, Ring|
|Certification||ISO 9001:2015||Product Name||Inconel Nickel Alloy|
age hardenable alloy,
chromium nickel alloy
A-ONE ALLOY supply Inconel 718 nickel alloy strip with minimum thickness of 0.04mm.
N07718 strip size range:
N07718 is a Ni-Cr-Mo alloy designed to resist a wide range of severely corrosive environments, pitting and crevice corrosion.
It displays exceptionally high yield, tensile, and creep-rupture properties at high temperatures. This nickel alloy is used from cryogenic temperatures up to long term service at 1200° F(650°C). One of the distinguishing features of N07718’s composition is the addition of niobium to permit age hardening which allows annealing and welding without spontaneous hardening during heating and cooling. The addition of niobium acts with the molybdenum to stiffen the alloy’s matrix and provide high strength without a strengthening heat treatment. Other popular nickel-chromium alloys are age hardened through the addition of aluminum and titanium. This nickel steel alloy is readily fabricated and may be welded in either the annealed or precipitation (age) hardened condition.
|50.00-55.00||Remainder||17.00-21.00||.30 max||2.80-3.30||4.75-5.50||.08 max||.35 max|
|.015 max||.015 max||.35 max||.65-1.15||.20-.80||1.00 max||.006 max|
- Good mechanical properties – tensile, fatigue and creep-rupture
- Yield tensile strength, creep, and rupture strength properties are exceedingly high
- Highly resistant to chloride and sulfide stress corrosion cracking
- Resistant to aqueous corrosion and chloride ion stress corrosion cracking
- High temperature resistant
- Age-hardenable with a unique property of slow aging response that permits heating and cooling during annealing without the danger of cracking.
- Excellent welding characteristics, resistant to postweld age cracking
- Chemical processing
- Liquid fuel rocket motor components
- Pollution-control equipment
- Nuclear reactors
- Cryogenic storage tanks
- Valves, fasteners, springs, mandrels, tubing hangers
- Well head completion equipment and blow out preventers (BOP’s)
- Gas turbine engine parts