Daniel WereeHave been business relationship for 3 years, great partner for Nickel Cobalt Alloy!
Carolina FasioOn-time delivery. And support is good and fast.
Corrosive Aqueous Media Resistance Inconel 690 Nickel Alloy , High Chromium Nickel Alloy
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Equal Grades||UNS N06690/W. Nr. 2.4642||Density||8.19g/cm3|
|Melting Range||2450~2510°C||Electrical Resistivity||1.148 μΩ·m|
|Poisson’s Ratio||0.289||Product Name||Inconel 690 Nickel Alloy|
chromium nickel alloy,
corrosion resistant alloys
Inconel 690 Nickel Alloy with Excellent Resistance to Corrosive Aqueous Media
INCONEL 690 is a high-chromium nickel alloy having excellent resistance to many corrosive aqueous media and hightemperature atmospheres. In addition to its corrosion resistance, Inconel 690 has high strength, good metallurgical stability, and favorable fabrication characteristics.
|Weight(%)||58.0 min||27.0~31.0||7.0~11.0||0.05 max||0.50 max||0.50 max||0.15 max||0.50 max|
- Excellent resistance to many corrosive aqueous media and hightemperature atmospheres.
- High strength, good metallurgical stability, and favorable fabrication characteristics.
- Outstanding resistance to oxidizing chemicals and to high-temperature oxidizing gases.
- Resistance to stresscorrosion cracking in chloride-containing environments as well as to sodium hydroxide solutions.
- Inconel 690 is widely used for steam generator tubes, baffles, tubesheets, and hardware in nuclear power generation.
- Useful for various applications involving nitric or nitric/hydrofluoric acid solutions.
- Examples are tail-gas reheaters used in nitric acid production and heating coils and tanks for Nitric/hydrofluoric solutions used in pickling of stainless steels and reprocessing of nuclear fuels
- Coal-gasification units, burners and ducts for processing sulfuric acid, furnaces for petrochemical processing, recuperators, incinerators, and glass vitrification equipment for radioactive waste disposal.
Rod, Bar, Wire and Forging Stock: ASTM B166; ASME SB 166, ASTM B 564; ASME SB 564, ASME Code Case N-525, ISO 9723, MIL-DTL-24801
Seamless Pipe and Tube: ASTM B 163; ASME SB 163, ASTM B 167; ASME SB 167, ASTM B 829; ASME SB 829, ASME Code Cases 2083, N- 20, N-525, ISO 6207, MIL- DTL-24803
Plate, Sheet, and Strip: ASTM B168; ASME SB 168; ASME N-525, ISO 6208, MIL-DTL-24802
Welding Products: – INCONEL Filler Metal 52 – AWS A5.14 / ERNiCrFe-7; INCONEL Welding Electrode 152 – AWS A5.11 / ENiCrFe-7