Daniel WereeHave been business relationship for 3 years, great partner for Nickel Cobalt Alloy!
Carolina FasioOn-time delivery. And support is good and fast.
10mm-500mm Round Bar Soft Magnetic Iron , UNS R30005 Wrought Cobalt Iron Alloy
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Equal Grades||HiperCo50, Supermendur, 1J22, Vacoflux||Spec||ASTM A801|
|Magnetostriction||60-100ppm||Product Name||Soft Magnetic Iron|
soft magnetic iron,
soft iron material
UNS R30005 Wrought Iron-Cobalt High Magnetic Saturation Alloy Round Bar in Stock
UNS R30005 is used in magnetic components requiring high permeability at and above 15 kG (1.5 T) or high magnetic saturation.
A-ONE ALLOY has rich experience of supply R30005 alloy in the form and physical condition suitable for
fabrication into parts that will later be given final heat treatment to achieve the desired magnetic characteristics and, where required, mechanical properties. It covers material supplied in form of forging billets, hot-rolled products (that is, bar, plate, and strip), cold-finished bars, and cold-rolled strip.
Diameter of R30005 round bar available at A-ONE ALLOY: 10mm-500mm.
We could provide sample for testing purpose. We are pleased that our customers trust us after they test our products and believe it is what they are looking for. And, that's why A-ONE ALLOY is here!
In fact R30005 has the highest magnetic saturation of all soft-magnetic alloys and excels in application where this attribute is needed. R30005 maintains its strength after heat treating making it your best choice for application that experience high forces (e.g. rotating parts).
Designation: ASTM A801 − 14:
Standard Speciﬁcation for Wrought Iron-Cobalt High Magnetic Saturation Alloys (UNSR30005 and K92650)
- Highest magnetic saturation in all soft magnetic alloys
- High Curie point-980°C
- High magnetostriction
- Special motors for the aerospace industry
- Electromagnets for medical applications
- Electrical generators
- Specialty transformers
- Pole pieces for electromagnets
- Magnetic bearings
- High magnetic flux devices and instruments
C=0.010, Mn=0.05, Si=0.05, Co=48.75, Nb=0.05, V=1.90, Fe=remainder
- Forging Billet—Hot-worked and surface prepared by grinding.
- Hot-Rolled Bar, Plate, and Strip—Hot-rolled, hot- rolled and acid cleaned, and hot-rolled and mechanically cleaned.
- Cold-Finished Bars—Centerless ground.
- Cold-Rolled Strip
- Cold-drawn Wire
- Machined part per customers' drawing and specification, heat treated or not heat treated.