Daniel WereeHave been business relationship for 3 years, great partner for Nickel Cobalt Alloy!
Carolina FasioOn-time delivery. And support is good and fast.
Cold Drawn Wire Soft Magnetic Alloys HiperCo50 Iron-Cobalt High Saturation
|Material||Iron-cobalt Alloy||UNS No.||R30005|
|Equal Grades||Permendur, Supermendur, 1J22||Thickness||0.05-2.0mm|
|Width||10-240mm||Product Name||Soft Magnetic Alloys|
soft magnetic iron,
soft ferromagnetic materials
HiperCo50 Cold Rolled Strip Iron-Cobalt Soft Magnetic Alloys High Saturation Iron-Cobalt
A-ONE ALLOY supplies HiperCo 50 cold rolled strip with minimum thickness of 0.05mm. We are among the several TOP suppliers in China who are able to make this thickness. Our customers are from worldwide including EU&US.
A-ONE ALLOY has rich experience of supply HiperCo50 parts, machined and heat treated. What's more, we are able to help our customers to improve the design of product.
Stocked thickness 0.1mm, 0.20mm, 0.35mm
HiperCo50 is an iron-cobalt alloy used in magnetic components requiring high permeability at and above 15 kG (1.5 T) or high magnetic saturation.
In fact Hiperco50 has the highest magnetic saturation of all soft-magnetic alloys and excels in application where this attribute is needed. Hiperco 50 maintains its strength after heat treating making it your best choice for application that experience high forces (e.g. rotating parts).
Designation: A801 − 14:
Standard Speciﬁcation for Wrought Iron-Cobalt High Magnetic Saturation Alloys (UNSR30005 and K92650)
- Highest magnetic saturation in all soft magnetic alloys
- High Curie point-980°C
- High magnetostriction
- Special motors for the aerospace industry
- Electromagnets for medical applications
- Electrical generators
- Specialty transformers
- Pole pieces for electromagnets
- Magnetic bearings
- High magnetic flux devices and instruments
- Forging Billet—Hot-worked and surface prepared by grinding.
- Hot-Rolled Bar, Plate, and Strip—Hot-rolled, hot- rolled and acid cleaned, and hot-rolled and mechanically cleaned.
- Cold-Finished Bars—Centerless ground.
- Cold-Rolled Strip
- Cold-drawn Wire
- Machined part per customers' drawing and specification, heat treated or not heat treated.