Daniel WereeHave been business relationship for 3 years, great partner for Nickel Cobalt Alloy!
Carolina FasioOn-time delivery. And support is good and fast.
Nickel Cobalt Corrosion Resistant Alloys MP35N High Performance Cold Drawn Wire
|Equal Grades||R30035||Wire Diameter||0.05-5.0mm|
|Packing||Spool, Coil||Deliver Condition||Hard Finish, Annealed|
|Product Name||Corrosion Resistant Alloys||Model||MP35N|
nickel based alloys,
cobalt based alloy,
Cold Drawn Wire Nickel Cobalt Alloy
MP35N High Performance Nickel Cobalt Corrosion Resistance Alloy Cold Drawn Wire
A-ONE ALLOY is pround to supply MP35N alloy in various forms for customers from worldwide.
Our MP35N products were exported to EU&US with competitive prices while the quality is in the same level. And, our delivery is much more competitive as we are able to produce the produce in whole process, from melting to cold drawn process.
MP35N is a nickel-cobalt based alloy that has a unique combination of properties – ultra high strength, toughness, ductility, biocompatibility, and outstanding corrosion resistance.
MP35N is produced by vacuum induction melting and consumable vacuum arc re-melting containing 35 % nickel, 35 % cobalt, 20 % chromium, and 10 % molybdenum.
|Weight(%)||33.0-37.0||19.0-21.0||9.0-10.5||1.0 max.||1.0 max.||0.15 max.||0.15 max.||0.025 max.||0.010 max.||0.015 max.||Rem|
Feature of MP35N
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- High strength & ductility
- Good mechanical properties at ambient temperatures
- Excellent resistance to crevice & stress corrosion cracking
- Orthodontic and Prosthetic devices
- Oil Industry, Chemical and Marine equipment – Valve components, springs, high pressure door dogs
- Aircraft and Aerospace components – springs, leading edge strips
- High Pulse Magnet Research
Forms available at A-ONE ALLOY
- Round bar
- Rolled plate
- Cold drawn wire
- ASTM F562-13 Standard Specification for Wrought 35 Cobalt -35 Nickel - 20 Chromium -10 Molybdenum Alloy for Surgical Implant Application
- AMS 5758 - MP35N® VIM-VAR Bar Solution heat treated @1900-1925°F for 4 to 8 hours
- AMS 5844 - MP35N® VIM-VAR Bar Solution heat treated @1900-1925°F for 4 to 8 hours and Work Strengthened
- AMS 5845 - MP35N® VIM-VAR Bar Solution heat treated @ 1900-1925°F for 4 to 8 hours, Work Strengthened & Aged @ 1000-1200°F for 4 hours
- NACE MR0175
- ASTM F-562 - Surgical Implant Applications
- BS 7252-6 Surgical Implant Applications
- ISO 5832-6 Surgical Implant Applications