Daniel WereeHave been business relationship for 3 years, great partner for Nickel Cobalt Alloy!
Carolina FasioOn-time delivery. And support is good and fast.
UNS N08020 Alloy 20 Stainless Steel , Low Carbon Fe Ni Cr Alloy Stainless Steel
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Equal Grade||UNS N08020, Alloy 20cb3, NS1403, W. Nr 2.4660||Form Of Supply||Forging, Round Bar, Tube, Pipe, Plate, Strip, Wire, Rod|
|Density||8.08||Spec||ASTM A 265, B 366, B 463 B 464, B 471, B 472, B 473 B 474, B 475 UNS N08020 NACE MR0175|
|Product Name||Special Stainless Steel||Certification||ISO9001|
stainless steel round bar,
urea grade stainless steel
UNS N08020 with Excellent Resistance to General Pitting and Crevice Corrosion
UNS N08020 is a low carbon, Nb stabilised austentic Ni-Fe-Cr alloy with alloying additions of Cu & Mo.
- Excellent resistance to sulphuric and phosphoric acids
- Good resistance to intergranular corrosion
- Very good resistance to chloride-ion induced stress-corrosion cracking
- Good resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion
- Good mechanical properties at both ambient and elevated temperatures, up to approximately 500 °C (930 °F).
UNS N08020 has excellent corrosion resistance to sulphuric, phosphoric and organic acids and to aqueous solutions of their salts. Resistance to nitric acid is also good. Due to the controlled chemical composition, the alloy also has excellent resistance to such forms of corrosion as intergranular corrosion and stress corrosion. The molybdenum content ensures good resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion. Optimum corrosion resistance can only be obtained if the material is in the correct metallurgical condition and clean.
- Equipment for the manufacture of sulphuric acid and for processes based on sulphuric acid
- Extraction columns in the production of amines and the processing of pharmaceuticals
- Production of plastics and synthetic fibres
- Equipment for food processing to protect against contamination