Daniel WereeHave been business relationship for 3 years, great partner for Nickel Cobalt Alloy!
Carolina FasioOn-time delivery. And support is good and fast.
Hastelloy B2 UNS N10665 Alloy Forging Rod With Hydrochloric Acid Resistance Fast Delivery from China
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|N10665, Hastelloy B2
|Form Of Supply
|Forging, Rod, Round Bar, Tube, Strip
|UNS N10665 Alloy
machining nickel alloys,
ni mo alloy
UNS N10665 Hastelloy Alloy with Excellent Resistance to Hydrochloric Acid
UNS N10665 is a nickel-molybdenum alloy with significant resistance to reducing environments, such as hydrogen chloride gas and sulfuric, acetic and phosphoric acids. UNS N10665 provides resistance to pure sulfuric acid and a number of non-oxidizing acids. The alloy should not be used in oxidizing media or where oxidizing contaminants are available in reducing media. Premature failure may occur if UNS N10665 is used where iron or copper is present in a system containing hydrochloric acid.
Industry users like the resistance to a wide range of organic acids and the resistance to chloride-induced stress-corrosion cracking.
UNS N10665 resists the formation of grain boundary carbide precipitates in the weld heat-affected zone, making it suitable for most chemical process applications in the as-welded condition. The heat-affected weld zones have reduced precipitation of carbides and other phases to ensure uniform corrosion resistance.
UNS N10665 also has excellent resistance to pitting and stress corrosion cracking.
Application of N10665
- Superior resistance to hydrochloric acid, aluminum chloride catalysts and other strongly reducing chemicals. Excellent high-temperature strength in inert and vacuum atmospheres.
- Particularly suited for equipment handling reducing chemical environments .
- Applications in the chemical process industry involving sulfuric, phosphoric, hydrochloric and acetic acid. Temperature uses vary from ambient temperature to 1500°F depending on the environments (please call for technical advice).
- Round Bar
- Flat Bar
Suzhou Xunshi New Material Co. Ltd- referred as XUNSHI hereafter, is a professional manufacturer of high-performance alloy products. XUNSHI is engaged in supplying high quality and cost-effective Superalloy, Anti-Corrosion Alloy, Precision Alloy, Special Stainless Steel and Magnetostrictive Material to customers worldwide.
· Highly experienced in alloy industry
· Top experts of industry in China
· Advanced technology and process from top famous institutes in China
· Advanced devices through whole production and inspection process
· Strict quality control system
· Company motto: best service, most value
· Smart sales policy
Service Items of XUNSHI
· Non-standard product research and pre-production
· Fabrication of products
· Cutting, splitting for sheets and plates in stock
· Heat treatment (Solution treatment, aging harden treatment, anneal, spring temper, quench etc.)
· Surface finish (peeling, gridding, polishing)
· Logistics service
· Customized packing service (also for exporting)
· Import and export (XUNSHI is certificated)
· Document translation
· Hard-to-find material sourcing
Customers of XUNSHI
Customers of XUNSHI are all over China (Taiwan and Hong Kong included). And we are exporting to USA, Canada, Italy, UK, Poland, Greece, Russia, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, South Korea, North Korea, India, Argentina, and Brazil and so on. Customers from 30+ countries trust us.
Where is XUNSHI
A- XUNSHI is in Huaqiao, Kunshan, 215332 China, which is very closed to Shanghai.
B- Xunshi is around 80KM from Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG).
C- 20KM from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport
D- 20KM from Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station
E- You can contact XUNSHI sales for a pickup service.