Daniel WereeHave been business relationship for 3 years, great partner for Nickel Cobalt Alloy!
Carolina FasioOn-time delivery. And support is good and fast.
UNS N05500 Monel Nickel Alloy High Tensile Strength Melting 2400-2460° F
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Equal Grades||UNS N05500, Alloy K500||Spec||AMS 4676|
|Form Of Supply||Forging Pieces, AMS 4676||Diameter Range Of Bar||10~300mm|
|Certification||ISO9001||Product Name||Monel Nickel Alloy|
forged round bar,
corrosion resistant alloys
UNS N05500 Precipitation-hardenable Nickel-copper Alloy Foring Pieces
A-ONE ALLOY keeps in stock N05500 hot forged bars and hot rolled bars as well as ingot to make fast delivery to customers from worldwide.
N05500 is a precipitation-hardenable nickel-copper alloy that combines the excellent corrosion resistance characteristic of Monel 400 with the added advantage of greater strength and hardness. These amplified properties, strength and hardness, are obtained by adding aluminum and titanium to the nickel-copper base and by a thermal processing used to effect precipitation, typically called age hardening or aging. When in the age-hardened condition, Monel K-500 has a greater tendency toward stress-corrosion cracking in some environments than Monel 400. N05500 has approximately three times the yield strength and double the tensile strength when compared with alloy 400. Plus, it can be further strengthened by cold working prior to precipitation hardening. The strength of this nickel steel alloy is maintained to 1200° F but stays ductile and tough down to temperatures of 400° F. Its melting range is 2400-2460° F.
This nickel alloy is spark resistant and non-magnetic to -200° F. However, it is possible to develop a magnetic layer on the surface of the material during processing. Aluminum and copper may be selectively oxidized during heating, leaving a magnetic nickel rich film on the outside. Pickling or bright dipping in acid can remove this magnetic film and restore the non-magnetic properties.
|Weight(%)||63.0 min||2.30~3.15||0.18 max||2.0 max||1.5 max||0.5 max||0.35~0.85||0.010 max||27.0~33.0|
- Corrosion resistance in an extensive range of marine and chemical environments. From pure water to non-oxidizing mineral acids, salts and alkalis.
- Excellent resistance to high velocity sea water
- Resistant to a sour-gas environment
- Excellent mechanical properties from sub-zero temperatures up to about 480C
- Non-magnetic alloy
- Sour-gas service applications
- Oil and gas production safety lifts and valves
- Oil-well tools and instruments like drill collars
- Oil well industry
- Doctor blades and scrapers
- Chains, cables, springs, valve trim, fasteners for marine service
- Pump shafts and impellers in marine service
Forms of supply
- Foring piece